We at Plexus Institute are a community of diverse people – scientists, business executives, nurses, artists, teachers, journalists, researchers, physicians, college students, and community leaders – united in our determination to create something better. We are people who, by learning from each other, are making strides against some of the major problems afflicting society and human organizations. We are committed to fostering the health of individuals, families, communities and organizations and our natural environment by helping people use concepts emerging from the new science of complexity.
The Complexity Lens – Preview of the six module eCourse.
On Demand Library – Archived Recordings
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Leveraging Collective Knowledge for Extraordinary Performance: The Work – Thru
- Liberating Structures: New Patterns of Interaction for Organizations
- Participatory Action Research: Organizational Studies that Don’t Just Sit on the Shelf
- The Power of Social Networks: Creating, Mapping, Analyzing and Leveraging Your Organization’s Networks